Thanks to a nasty bout of food poisoning or some sort of stomach virus, I didn't get nearly as much quilting done this weekend as I had hoped. Which means - I haven't seen the inside of my sewing room since Saturday morning. I am finally able to look at a computer without my head exploding, so there's hope that I will be back to stitching tomorrow after work. Which is good - I promised to quilt a couple of items this week.
In the meantime, I did at least manage some progress on Bonnie's Celtic Solstice mystery on Friday. Finished step 1 & 3 (the final part of step 3 is still attached to the sewing machine, but the pinwheels are made). Step 2 is next - maybe even to be done before step 4 comes out on Friday.
Linking up with Bonnie and Judy today, because this is as close as I got to a design wall this week.