Monday 16 December 2013

Design Wall Monday - Dec 16

Thanks to a nasty bout of food poisoning or some sort of stomach virus, I didn't get nearly as much quilting done this weekend as I had hoped.  Which means - I haven't seen the inside of my sewing room since Saturday morning.  I am finally able to look at a computer without my head exploding, so there's hope that I will be back to stitching tomorrow after work.  Which is good - I promised to quilt a couple of items this week.

In the meantime, I did at least manage some progress on Bonnie's Celtic Solstice mystery on Friday.  Finished step 1 & 3 (the final part of step 3 is still attached to the sewing machine, but the pinwheels are made).  Step 2 is next - maybe even to be done before step 4 comes out on Friday.

Linking up with Bonnie and Judy today, because this is as close as I got to a design wall this week.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Maple Ridge, BC Hope your are feeling better soon and that your are able to spend more time in your sewing area. Enjoy the process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better! I'm glad this step wasn't too big, as I've got other things to sew this week, too.

    ReplyDelete