Tuesday 31 December 2013

Last "Get it Done" for 2013

At the beginning of the month, I posted these goals

Swoon
  1. quilt & bind swoon
  2. quilt & bind Urban Candy
  3. extend "challenge" top from retreat
  4. quilt & bind christmas wall hanging
Urban Candy
With the added challenge that the first 3 of them were due for Dec 14. I am very happy to report that all three of those quilts were completed on time!  And as for item #4, well, it fell victim to my efforts to embark on a career in long arm quilting.  4 people asked (pretty please) if I could finish a quilt (or multiple) for them in time for Christmas.  The first one came in on the 12th, and the last one went out on the 23rd.  Goals met for all my customers! But the poor little Christmas wall hanging is still sitting in my sewing room waiting for a backing. Maybe I can get it done for next Christmas.

Drop by Judy's blog to see how everyone else did on their goals for the month.


Retreat Challenge (from 1.5 jelly rolls)


No comments:

Post a Comment