Monday 23 December 2013

Design Wall Monday

Once again my design wall is on my ironing board.  Not a lot going on yet, but I did manage to get clue #4 of Bonnie's Celtic Solstice finished. Step2 is still in progress, but it should be done soon.


Next up - finish Back to Square One, and prepare for the New Year's Eve mysteries.  And maybe think about all other other BOMs I'm suppsed to do.  And Yay!  I just figured out that the 2 New Year's Eve mysteries I wanted to do are actually one New Year's Eve, and one New Year's Day.  No problem doing both, right?

Linking up with Judy's design wall Monday, and Bonnie's Celtic Solstice today.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely little four patches, nice colors. This sure was an easy step :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you sound like you are going to be very busy with more mysteries to do!

    ReplyDelete