Monday 2 December 2013

Design Wall Monday - Dec 2


Not much on my design wall today.  I did get my final block party block completed, so it's all set for Saturday.  I'm actually starting to like Lemoyne stars - this one worked out great - it lays flat, points are in the right place, and everything.

Other than that, I've been working on finishing stuff.  Put the last stitches in my Kaffe Fassett quilt last night, so it's all ready for show and tell.

Drop by Judy's blog to see what everyone else is up to this week.

I'm linking this finish up at Such a Sew and So, for the December finishes party.
December Finishes

3 comments:

  1. That star is fabulous. Love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful star! And love the KF - what a great way to use up scraps that would be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your Kaffee Fasset quilt is so pretty (and I love the star!) Congrats on a great finish and thank you for linking up!

    xo -E

    ReplyDelete