Friday 23 March 2012

Finish It Up Friday

I've been working like a busy little beaver the past two days, trying to complete the quilting on my indigo quilt.  I really want to get this one done before I move on to something new.  It's been a lot of work, but I think it's worth it.  I really like the overall design of this quilt, so I wanted to do something special for the quilting.

Here's a peek at what I've done in the white squares, and part of one border.  The blue points are echo quilted with blue thread.  I have 1/2 of one side of the last border left to do.  Should get that done in the next 1/2 hour or so.

Then I can start on my next quilt.  I'm still debating whether to start quilting another project (this month's UFO) or cut into a new design that sitting in the room calling my name.

Only time will tell.  I have 22 hours of Star Trek movies queued up.  I wonder if I'll get in enough quilting time this weekend to get through all of them.

I'm linking up to Finish It Up Friday over at crazy mom quilts.  Drop by to see what others have finished today.

3 comments:

  1. Yay Star Trek movies!!!! And being able to watch the different series on DVD for each season, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the quilting is looking good :) wow! 22 hours! that would be a lot of quilting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun deciding what to work on next isn't it...lovely quilt;)

    ReplyDelete