My sewing day yesterday had some great results on my stash report this week. I finished all the blocks for the March colour challenge top. That used 2 3/4 yards of fabric. And the spiderweb top took 1 3/4 yards for the sashings and borders. And, I exercised my willpower, and stayed out of the quilt shop - nothing in. So that's a total of 4 1/2 yards out this week, to get me moving in the right direction.
This week: 4 1/2 out, zero in
Total this year:
22 3/4 yards out, 57 1/2 yards in
Net for 2012: 34 3/4 yards in
Check out Judy's blog for more stash reports.
Here's a preview of what I used my fabric on this week. Trying to decide on a setting for this quilt.