have the fabric I need to finish the borders on that one, so it'll be up on my design wall again very shortly. Maybe I'll do a couple of my block of the month projects first, though.
I listed my May projects back in this post. None done yet, but good progress on this one. And since I have the fabric for #4 there's hope on that front too.
1. finish quilting watercolour star - center complete
2. May colour challenge - just borders left
3. Carpenter's Star for June feather quilting lessons
4. May UFO (my son's quilt) - needs borders Fabric arrived!
5. April block from Blogger's block of the month
6. April and May blocks for Dancing with the Stars
7. Block Lotto for May
8. baste and quilt one more WIP
Drop by Freshly Pieced or the Needle and Thread Network to see more Wednesday Works in Progress.