Sunday 13 May 2012

Stash Report - May 13

Another week has flown by.  I got quite a bit of quilting done yesterday.  Finished two blocks of the month, and started a new quilt.  That one wasn't in the plan, but I need to test out a pattern so I pulled some fabric and started sewing yesterday.  Not ready to count any yardage from it yet, but I should have that next week.

Out this week:
5 yards - Carpenter's Star quilt top

There were no trips to the quilt store this week, so a light week on that score.  Just the fabric that came in the mail on Monday.
2 yards in - the perfect match for the borders on my son's quilt

Totals this year:
59 1/4 yards out, 92 1/4 yards in
Net for 2012: 33 yards in

Head over to Judy's blog for more stash reports today.

2 comments:

  1. Your Carpenter Star is vey striking. I love the bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the bright colors in your Carpenter's Star quilt. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete