Sunday 28 December 2014

Stash Report - Dec 28

My final stash report for 2014.  Pushing through, I had a few finishes this week.  I showed them here.
My Kaffe Fassett top is done.  That's a nice chunk out of my stash this week. I'll have to pick a backing for it, but I have a few other quilts in the queue ahead of this one, I think.

2 bindings - 1 yards
1 quilt - 6 yards
1 backing - 3 1/2 yards

Total out this week - 10 1/2 yards

Stash totals for the year:
485 1/4 yards in
196 3/4 yards out
Total: 288 1/2 yards in

NO. I just can't do it. 3 1/4 yards short of my 200 yard goal! I have to make one more backing before the day is up.  That'll fix it :)

Drop by Judy's blog to see how everyone else did in their stash busting efforts this year.

3 comments:

  1. So close but note quite there? Heck, there was probably some other small usage that you forgot about. I had high hopes of using 200 yards too and I didn't get anywhere near you. If only I had mine quilted, then maybe. Your KF quilt rocks. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, almost 200 yards out! Even if you didn't get there, that's pretty impressive stash usage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your finishes this week are all great. I like your Fassett quilt a lot. The pluses really add a lot to the quilt.

    Have a wonderful happy new year.

    ReplyDelete