Monday 11 January 2010

Design Wall Monday - Jan 11

I've been working on finishing up some projects lately, so there isn't much going on with my design wall this week. I did however start a leaders/enders project this week.

I'm taking all my 5" charm squares, and turning them into 2.5" half-square triangles.  Will turn this into some sort of quilt, although the design is not yet finalized.  This is one of the projects I needed those neutrals for.

Check out Judy's blog to see what's on everyone else's design walls this week.

5 comments:

  1. You can create so many fun patterns with HST's! That looks really pretty! Cheers! Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, reminds me a little of ocean waves pattern- very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will you be using other colors too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very interisting. Hugs o Ivani in Brazil

    ReplyDelete