Sunday 10 January 2010

Stash Report - Jan 10

This was another bad week for my stash.   Fabric sales are dangerous :)   I picked up some backing/border fabric for a quilt I'm working on (that was the purpose of the trip).  And a few other treasures jumped into my cart.  Some brights for a baby quilt, and a few neutrals for my stash.  After saying I don't buy that way, I realized that of all the scraps I have in my stash, neutrals are lacking.   I have one quilt in mind,  that needs lot of light background.  So I picked that up, and a few others for future projects.

Total in this week:15.5 yards  (fabric for 1 quilt, backing for 1 quilt, plus 8 yards of neutrals for stash)

Fabric out this week:
1/2 yard - strips for baby quilt
1/4 yard - hanging sleeve for Tumbling Down
1 3/4 yard - backing for Morning Splash
Total out this week:  2 1/2 yards

Net:   31.75 yards in

Check out Judy's blog to see how other quilters are doing with their stash this week.

2 comments:

  1. Those neutrals, though. Ya gotta have 'em, doncha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. And everything is on sale right now. Just received another e-mail from a LQS - sale starting on Monday. Who can resist such temptation. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete