Saturday 9 January 2010

Quiltathon

Judy L is hosting a quiltathon next weekend.  And she picked the perfect weekend for it (for me, anyway).  My kids will be away the whole weekend, so I will be able to participate guilt-free!!  I can't wait. And I have 1 week to get ready.

There are so many things I want to work on during the quiltathon.  Should I quilt the 2 that are waiting to be loaded on my frame?  Finish my half-completed tops?   What I really want to do is start on one of the new quilts.  So that means that I need to get some other stuff done before then, because I really don't want to have even more 1/2 completed projects.

My goal for this weekend is to make some decent progress on quilting the star mystery, and morning splash quilts.  I have the backing (washed tonight).  Thread on hand (that was a nice surprise).  And Morning Splash is now loaded and ready to go, first thing tomorrow.

And I know that I'm going to work on this, because I now can't get at anything else in my quilting room until it's done and the table is put away.

No comments:

Post a Comment