Saturday 16 January 2010

Quilt!

Is everyone ready for a quiltathon?   'Cause here we go!  My chores are done, the sewing room is clean, and my projects are lined up and waiting for me.

First up - finish the quilting on the star mystery.  I wanted to do a bit of detail quilting, and with the size of my machine I figure it will be easier to do off the frame.  So that's up first, since the thread is already loaded.  Then, attach bindings to the 2 quilts pictured here, and add borders to a couple of others.

If all goes well, I'll get all that done, and then spend some time with some handstitching tonight, to finish the borders on these 2 quilts.   Then tomorrow I'll be able to pick - finishing a work in progress, or cutting into my son's quilt (I think I know which will win).

No comments:

Post a Comment