Friday 15 January 2010

Get Ready ...

This weekend is Judy's quiltathon.   So tonight, I will be preparing for that.   In order to best make use of time this weekend, I need to do a few things today.  First, I want to get my star mystery off the quilting frame.  I got about 1/2 the quilting done last night, so I should be able to finish it up tonight.

Then, I need to clean.  It will be much easier to spend a day quilting if I can actually find my cutting table, and get at my sewing machine.  It looks bad, but I don't really think it will take too long, so I should be able to get that sorted out tonight.

Ideally, I'll do my grocery shopping tonight. That way I won't have to worry about it this weekend, and when the kids come home there will be food for them for next week.  Otherwise I'll have to steal a couple of hours and do that on Sunday, and that would be very sad for my quilting progress.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I hope you have a grand time spending the weekend is a very productive way!! Me, I won't be joining in physically, but I will be with you in spirit - I am booked to work all weekend....... But, I can pretend I am sewing along with everyone. that just might make my day go by faster!!!
    and it does not look that bad in this picture!! It's a work room, it just shows you've been working, that's all!! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the results of this weekend. Have a great time! Who knows, if it goes well, maybe next year we team up for the event, if you'd like some company!

    ReplyDelete