So, how did your week go? Did you get a quilt finished?
I didn't get as far as I had hoped. But I did get one quilt done, which is definitely progress. I also made a lot of progress on 2 other quilts. My Lone Star is now almost done quilting, and will hopefully finish and get binding attached today. And I finished the shop hop quilt, and it's now ready for quilting. It'll be done and sent to thequilt.com by October I hope.
And I made a lot of progress on the mystery quilt I started last week. Would have finished more, but I put one section together completely backwards, and had to undo all those blocks. Sigh.
Sewing room gets packed up tomorrow, to make room for my nephew to visit. So the only sewing likely to happen is finishing bindings (hand sewing) if the kids give me some free time to do that.
My list hasn't changed much over the week, but here it is:
DONE - A challenge quilt from my local quilt shop - 2 years ago (needs binding)
- A quilty for the children's hospital (needs binding)
- the shop hop quilt (ready for quilting now)
- queen-size lone star (needs quilting)
- A challenge quilt from my local quilt shop - 3 years ago (needs quilting)
- a picture quilt from my 2005 trip to Mexico (needs quilting)
- a queen size quilt (need to buy backing and quilt it)
- a set of 3 wall quilts (to be hung)
- a stained glass dragon (still piecing)
- a Hawaiian wall-quilt that's been on my frame for 4 years now (finish quilting)
- mystery quilt
Tell me what you're working on. Add a link to your UFO list below, or post a comment.