Here are the goals I set for this week.
1. finish binding Field of Stars - Done
2. bind the unnamed quilt (and name it) - Done
3. work on indigo top - top is done
4. quilt UFO #9 (aka my June UFO challenge quilt) - not done, but backing is ready
Three out of four isn't too bad. This week is not likely to be a quilty week. I have house projects to get done, so I don't expect to get much quilting time (must as I want to). Work before play, so I have to run some cables and paint my walls. This time around I think I'm going to set my goals for the end of the month, rather than for this week. There are two quilts that I want to finish before the end of June, because they are for challenges, so that is my goal for the rest of the month.
1. quilt UFO #9 (my June UFO challenge quilt)
2. quilt the indigo quilt (my monochromatic challenge quilt)
Check out Bari's blog to see what other quilters have been up to this week.