I finished all the blocks for my mystery quilt yesterday. Now I have to find a layout I like. Several options come to mind - and the mystery writer suggested one I never came up with. I've played around with them a few times, now I think I'll let them stew for a day or two before I move on. My design wall is too small, so these are just parts of the quilt - the top and bottom rows are missing.
The good news is that, as I hoped, the brights are toned down a bit in the final quilt. I think I like this quilt. While I might have put the colours in different locations if I'd had the design to work from originally, I think the end result is nice.
Taking the pictures down for now, because I realized there might be others still working on their mystery. I'll post a finished pic in a couple of weeks, instead.