This week I managed to make some big extractions from my stash, which makes me very happy. I used 3 yards to piece the backing for my mystery quilt. I echoed part of the design from the front of the quilt into the back. Now to figure out how to quilt it.
Also busted (according to EQ6) 6.5 yards of fabric for the linked squares quilt. This one is coming along quickly. I want to get some quilting done on a couple of quilts, but I'm afraid I'll knock all the pieces off my design wall in the process. So for now I'll keep moving forward on the new quilt.
My stash totals for this week: 9.5 yards out, nothing in.
Totals for this year:
Overall, 11.75 yards in, 43.25 yards out.
Net for the year: 31.5 yards out.
Judy's blog to see what other quilters have done with their stash this week.