Sunday 2 September 2012

Stash Report - Sept 2

My current quilt is using a lot of fabric - but again I'm going to wait until it's done and count the whole thing at once, because I've lost track of strips cut.  So once again, nothing out this week.  But that's OK, because I know there's a pile to report soon.

Stash usage this year: 120 yards out

I looked at the colour palette from Judy and Vicki yesterday, and immediately decided to go find some fabric for it.  Silly idea - no quilt plan so I had no idea how much of anything I would buy, but I loved the colours so I headed out.  My LQS did not disappoint. I found a perfect set of fabrics for this month.  I guess I went a little more blue than teal on the bottom one, but it was the right match for the set  and it is more teal in person.

In addition, my lack of a plan has been fixed.  While I was there, I picked up a new book that I just couldn't resist.  This month's quilt will be done from a pattern (did I just say that?).

Hop over to Patchwork Times to see what everyone else has been up to. 

3 comments: