Friday 10 February 2017

Another top ready for quilting


This is the next top I want to get onto my long arm. It is a companion for this quilt and is going to be quilted with the same swirl design I used earlier.  It's the final quilt of a set of 3 I made from a lovely turquoise and brown fabric line I fell in love with.  I bought it so long ago I have no idea what the line actually is. And every scrap of that fabric is now used up - I pieced the back for this quilt from all the leftover bits.

This is one of my goals for Judy's quiltathon this week, but since it's already day 3 and I haven't loaded it on the longarm yet, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a miss. 

I have been doing some sewing at least.  One little top finished, for a guild challenge.  I call it Rainy Days and Sun Days, but I'm not ready to show the finished project, until after the submission deadline in April.  Here's a sneak peak at the start of the project.


1 comment:

  1. That challenge quilt looks intriguing. Just love that first quilt. Those string blocks turned into an amazing pattern! Maybe today you'll get it on the frame.

    ReplyDelete