Wednesday 15 February 2017

Sewing Day

I had a really productive day today at a guild sew-in. Those of us who braved the weather were nice and cozy and lots of sewing was done.

A whole lot of people were working on the guild mystery. I guess that's no surprise, since the final clue came out recently and we are all guild members. The general consensus from that group is that Ugh beats Better. So I'll be moving ahead with the original quilt design on this one.  Now to figure out what to do with 6 blocks and 10 setting triangles when I have absolutely no matching fabric remaining.

I didn't take that quilt with me, since pulling it off the design wall seemed like too much work. Instead, I took my Peace, Love, Quilt mystery from loveshackquilts.com and worked on that.  I got all caught up on step 8, just in time for step 9 to come out at the end of the day. 

Now I'm back home with a decision to make.  My guild meeting for tonight is cancelled due to weather - so I can either work on a customer quilt on the longarm (which is loaded and ready to go), or I can continue work on Peace. Love, Quilt, since I wasn't orginally going to be home to do the customer quilt anyway.  Somehow I think PLQ is going to win that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment