Friday 24 February 2017

Scrappy Pineapple

I just finished a 2 day in-town retreat with about 35 women from one of my quilt guilds. The beauty of an in town retreat is that we got to leave our machines setup overnight, but went home to sleep in our own beds. I took a couple of projects to finish, my 150 Canadian women quilt to catch up on, and a couple of projects to think about starting if I got that far.

It was a very productive two days. This is my scrappy pineapple quilt that I started back in 2015. I've been working on it as a leader /ender project and finally finished all the blocks. So I took advantage of the retreat to put the top together. All it needs now is a border.

3 comments:

  1. You were productive ... and persistent! A 2-year leader-ender project? Wow. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love retreats and I love the idea of an in-town retreat. Will have to discuss with our guild. Where did you guys actually sew - at a church?

    ReplyDelete