Tuesday 13 May 2014

A quilt of my own!

I have one of my own quilts on the long arm this week.  It's been a while, but I need to get this one quilted and back to the shop as a class sample (and I'd better get the class supply list written up too).  I'm having fun with this one.  Completely custom quilted, including feathers, pebbles, and stitch in the ditch.

Oopsie, a bit of a wobble on one of these feathers, so I'll have to fix that up.

The pebbles are coming out nicely - better than I expected for a first attempt.

This quilt's about 1/2 done, which is pretty much on track for the schedule I wanted to keep.  Lots of customer quilts waiting in the wings, so I need to get this one finished up.

 And I wanted to show you a quilt I did for a client a few weeks ago.  She asked for a large needle running diagonally along the top of the spools. So I did that, and added the scissors and a spool of thread to the quilting.  I had a lot of fun with this quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment