Saturday 10 May 2014

Quilt Show

I spent a bit of time at a quilt show today.  As always, completely amazed by some of the quilts hanging there. There were dozens of gorgeous art creations, that I could never reproduce.  And of course lots of more traditional quilts. A few that caught my eye are below. I love the double wedding ring variation.  And the "Oh my gosh" is, as always, completely stunning for the amount of work and little bitty pieces (the photo leaves much to be desired, however.)





3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful quilts! Where is this quilts show and do you know until when it is on? Would love to go. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The show is at the RA Centre in Ottawa all weekend - ends today so go quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Omigosh quilts - I even started one but discovered that I need more practice piecing first. Oh well, maybe someday. Thanks for the beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete