Sunday 4 May 2014

Stash Report - May 3

My willpower held up this week! Two trips to the quilt store, and nothing came home with me. Of course, there's a show next weekend, so that could be dangerous.

I even managed some usage this week. I finished the pink quilt I was working on. And I made backing for two quilts that I should be able to get onto the longarm soon.

pink quilt - 2 yards
backings for two quilts-  7 yards

Stash totals for the year:
402 1/4 yards in
77 1/2 yards out
Total: 324 3/4  yards in

 Drop by Judy's blog for more stash reports.

2 comments:

  1. The stripe border on your pink quilt turned out perfectly, I think I am much too lazy to try something like that! Congrats on the finish and not purchasing anything from the quilt shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great solution for those orphan blocks. I applaud your diagonal stripe border. Good job!

    ReplyDelete