Sunday 11 May 2014

Stash Report - May 11

Another week filled with willpower. Even a trip to a quilt store and I didn't bring anything home with me.

I've been working away on my Kaffe Fassett quilt, but I can't call it done just yet. Close, oh so close, but not yet.  I also started the backing for one of the quilts I made at retreat last month. I decided to go ahead and try to make the pieced backing I had originally planned, even though I used up most of the fabric I bought for it. A bit of a redesign and I think I'm going to end up with something workable there. Pictures will come one I have a few blocks made.

I finished 2 customer quilts this week, and next up is my pink Diamond Star quilt.  I need to get this quilted and back to the shop, as a sample for an upcoming class.  Not sure yet what I'm going to do, but I want something a little different than the turquoise one I already made.

 Stash totals for the year:
402 1/4 yards in
77 1/2 yards out
Total: 324 3/4  yards in


 Drop by Judy's blog for more stash reports.

2 comments:

  1. Progress is progress, so hopefully you'll have something to report next week. Both quilts are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete