Sunday 25 May 2014

Stash Report - May 25

It's been a productive week around here.  I keep meaning to post my finishes, but I've been getting distracted. So, here are a few of my projects from this week.  Finished binding 3 other tops, but the fabric for those is already counted, since I count the binding when it is first attached to the quilt, not when it's stitched down on the back.

I finished my mystery top, and got it quilted.

6 yards for the top
4 yards for the back

Made 2 baby quilts for my neighbors, who just had twins.  One boy and one girl, so I made coordinating quilts in pink & blue. Not quite finished in this picutre, but I haven't taken a photo of the completed tops yet.

5 yards for tops
2.5 yards for backs




So that's 17.5 yards out this week.

8 yards came home with me yesterday, for a new quilt. But that actually leaves me 9 1/2 yards in the black for this week!

Stash totals for the year:
410 1/4 yards in
95 yards out
Total: 315 1/4  yards in


 Drop by Judy's blog for more stash reports.

2 comments:

  1. Great job getting in the black for the week! Hopefully you can keep up the momentum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilts that you worked on this week and it is always nice to end in the positive for the week!

    ReplyDelete