When I was cleaning up my sewing room yesterday, I found a pile of fabric I had put aside to make one or two Kaffe Fassett quilts. I have his "Shots and Stripes" book, and a pile of shot cottons to go with it. I made one quilt after attending a workshop with Kaffe, and I wanted to try a couple more arrangements.
So, when I found the fabric piled in a corner, I quickly cut a bunch of strips and went to work. I added a couple of rows right before I took this picture, because the quilt wasn't going to be long enough (I think the measurements in the book don't match the layout). Unfortunately, my design wall isn't long enough either :) The mess at the top will resolve itself into blocks when I'm done.
This one should go together pretty quickly, if I can keep it from falling off the wall as I work on it. Although I am having a challenge with the setting triangles and have had to recut 1/2 of them. The stripes keep heading in the wrong direction.
Drop by Judy's blog for more design walls today.