Friday 1 June 2012

June colour challenge

My May colour challenge top has been finished for a while.  I even made a pieced back for it, but a picture will have to wait for a couple of days on that.  The quilt is folded up somewhere waiting to be basted.  Judy's feather lessons started today, so I need to get this out soon. But I want to finish quilting the 2 current ones before I leap into a third.  So I'll be a bit behind in my lessons.

In the meantime, this wonderful palette is June.  I am in love!  What a wonder palette.  June is my birthday month, so I'm thinking that the quilt I make from this palette is going to be mine!  So much for my earlier plan to scale back and start making small quilties for donation from these challenges.  Now, to design something that does justice to this palette.

Check out more colour challenge projects over at Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. Good job on your block :)

    I would love to make that block, but I am so scared of triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your May challenge looks great. I'll look forward to seeing what you make for June :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your May project and can't wait to see what you come up with for June!

    ReplyDelete