First, my in-progress projects - these are ones that have not yet reached the quilting/binding stages, so they are the biggest stretch for finishing this quarter.
- Winding Ways - this is for a colour challenge, and is due at guild in May, so there is incentive to get it done.
- Ascension - another colour challenge, different guild, and also due for early may. It's ready for quilting and is pretty small so should not be a challenge to finish
- Blackford's Beauty - my block of the month. I should get my blocks back in April, so finishing the top & quilting it this quarter should be do-able
- Merry Mayhem New Year's Day mystery
- Northern Reflections
From my "to be quilted" list, I want to finish at least 2 per month which would be 6 this quarter. I'm putting a bunch on the list though - some are quick & easy, others want more time/detailed quilting. Which ones I do will depend on my attitude of the day when my quilting day rolls around :) And if the world smiles on me, they might all get done.
- turquoise &; brown rectangles
- turquoise & brown diamonds
- turquoise & brown baby quilt
- Building Blocks
- Easy Street - Bonnie Hunter 2012 mystery
- Glorious and Free
- Brights baby quilt
- Tell it to the Stars - Judy Laquidara 2014 mystery
- One Block Wonder
- Giant Scrappy Swoon
- disappearing hour glass #3
- Baby Reflections
And my binding projects:
- 2 disappearing hour glass quilties
- Kaffe stripes quilty