Sunday 17 April 2016

Stash Report - April 17

There hasn't been a lot of finishing going on here this week. Lots of longarming - but mostly for customers and charity, which I don't get to count. 

A little bit went out since my last stash report, however. I quilted Glorious and Free, so the backgin for that went out. And Ascension was quilted, which is another (tiny) backing. This is just a little wall hanging, so it didn't use much.  But it needs to be done, before the end of this month so it can go into the quilt show.

Glorious and Free backing - 3 yards
Ascension - .5 yards

And of course my shopping trip from Friday brought in fabric. - 5.5 yards to finish 3 quilts. I'm hoping to finish at least one of these quilt tops this week, so I might have more to say for my next stash report.

2016 totals:
75 1/4 yards in
101 3/4 yards out
Total: 26 1/2 yards out
Head over to Patchworks Times today for more stash reports. 

No comments:

Post a Comment