I finished my clue #3 for Bonnie Hunter's mystery today. Made the extra 60 4-patches I needed, so now I'm all caught up. Ok, I might be one 4-patch short - I had one fabric which was under 40" wide, so one of my 4-patches had to be tossed out. I'm going to wait and see if there is an off-cut I can use to finish that up as we go through the rest of the steps, rather than cut another 2 inch strip right now.
Here are a few of each of the units from steps 1-3.
In other news - not much is happening. I did some more sewing on my Jacob's ladder(ish) blocks, so there might actually be a top to show off soon. Other than that, I need to get organized and figure out what exactly I'm working on. My sewing room is a disaster (again) and I'm sure I'm going to lose bits of various projects if I don't get a handle on it soon.
I picked up some Christmas fabric this week, to finish off some wall hangings (two of the several UFOs cluttering my tables). 3 yards in, and nothing to count as out since I have not finished anything this week.
Stash totals for the year:
104 3/4 yards in
217 1/4 yards out
Total: 112 1/2 yards out