Wednesday 9 December 2015

What day is it again?

Just how good does it feel to gain a whole week? Fantastic!  How did I manage that, you ask?  Well, it starts with being totally confused about what day it is ...

A customer asked me to quilt something for her, either for the 17th, or if not possible then in time for Christmas. I told her I was really sorry, but the 17th just wouldn't be possible, as it was only 2 days away.  Of course, she looked at me like I'd lost my mind and said "But it's only the 8th today".  Ummmm, really?  It's not the 15th?  Where the heck did I get that idea?  Well, indeed, that case - no problem at all!

The end result - 2 happy people. Her quilt will be ready for the 17th, and I just got back a whole week of December :)


1 comment:

  1. Don't feel alone -- I've been having lots of trouble keeping track of what day it is my ownself. Enjoy your extra week!

    ReplyDelete