Thursday 5 July 2012

It's Ordered!

I spoke to the distributor yesterday, and she placed the order for my Handi Quilter Avante today!  I can't wait for it to arrive!  In the meantime, I haven't been into my sewing room in over a week.  I joined Camp Loopy this summer, and project 2 is a big one - 800 yards of laceweight to knit by the 27th of July.  I think I'll get it done, but it's going to require some dedicated knitting time.  On the good side, that will help distract me from the wait for the machine to arrive. And when it gets here, I should be in quilt-starvation mode and ready to jump back into it!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! I'm looking forward to watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I think you'll have a lot of fun creating with it.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh how long til it gets here?

    ReplyDelete