Wednesday 18 July 2012

Waiting....

and waiting, and waiting.  UPS is supposed to deliver "today".  It's 4:00 and they haven't come yet.  I guess they still have an hour or two to get there.  And in the meantime, I was working today, so it wasn't entirely waiting time.  But now I'm ready to have my new toy.


I did manage to get productive. Last night, I headed back up to my sewing room, and just got to it (put on a DVD this time, which helped a lot).  It was 12:30am when I looked up and realized how long I'd been in there.  Quilt 1 still needs a border.  Quilt 2 just needs assembly, and I think I'll probably add a top/bottom border to make it a bit longer than it is wide.

Today, I cleared out the space in the basement.  So, anytime please, UPS!

linking up today at Freshly Pieced and The Needle and Thread Network.

4 comments:

  1. Crossing my fingers that you'll get your new "toy" today. I shuddered when I saw your son's drums. One of my daughters played them for a while, and for once I was happy when she abandoned something.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you could do some research on future quilts while you're waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even waiting for a small package builds the anticipation! I can imagine how the big package wait must be! Whew! hope it comes SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. UPS is always late when you are waiting on them! They usually come around 1am here, but the one time I am super excited they didn't come to 9pm :D. I hope your package has come by now!! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete