I'm not done any of my other mysteries yet (although most are to the border stage), but I wanted to join in the linky party for Bonnie's Allietare quilt, before I miss my chance. So I spent today sewing together as many blocks as I could manage, in order to get some up on my design wall. I got all 20 of the turquoise blocks made, and 10 of the purple ones.
I even made a start on a couple of the setting triangles, but those will have to wait for another day. The colours aren't great in that photo, as it's getting late here, but I really like how this is coming together. And now I can go look at all the pretty pictures of everyone else's quilts.