Update - Jan 31
My "One Monthly Goal" for January was to finish my Allietare top, and here it is!
It's done! I put the borders on Allietare last night, and now it's all ready for quilting (except for the fact that I don't have a backing for it yet). The pictures aren't great, as they were taken at 11pm, but hopefully you get the idea.
Notice my restraint in not starting a new project. I put black thread in my machine for the last border on Allietare, and told myself that I have to work on this quilt, since it needs dark thread for the final round. See, I'll do almost anything to avoid cutting/changing the thread on my machine :)
Linking up at Patchwork Times today.