Monday 25 January 2016

Design Wall Monday

Scrappy Swoon is still holding up my design wall this week. I've been trying to get some binding done on a few quilts, but that's slow going for some reason. Maybe because I don't want to do it?  :)

I also have some blocks due for guild tonight. The block of the month is ready, but I have no idea what I'm going to do for our fabric challenge. I have 9 hours to figure it out :)  And to write the instructions for this block of the month. I'd better get to work.

2 comments:

  1. I just love your scrappy Swoon. It makes me want to make one just like it but I don't know how to start b/c I've never made a Swoon block of any kind. You put me in awe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are instructions for the giant scrappy swoon here, if you want to try it. http://hopefulhomemaker.com/scrappy-swoon-quilt-along/

      Delete