I still don't have Allietare finished. Distractions abound, but I did get the latest customer quilt off the machine, and have one of my own queued up to go. That accounts for most of my usage this week - the finished top (which I can't show, unfortunately) and the backing. Plus binding for the couple of finsihed quilts I showed earlier this week.
I also put the last stitches in binding on my house quilt, in time to take it to guild this past week. The fabric isn't counted (never counted in, because it came as a kit I won at retreat), but the quilt is a finish for this year.
It's time to stay focused. Let's see if I can get Allietare finished this week, and the binding on the 2 quilts piled in my sewing room.
Bindings - 3/4 yards
backing - 5 1/2 yards
top - 8 1/2 yards
total: 14 3/4 yards out
62 yards in
36.25 yards out
Total: 25.75 yards in
Head over to Patchworks Times today for more stash reports.
I'll be linking up with the 2016 Finish Along when the time comes. My Q1 plans can be found here.