Monday 30 April 2012

April UFO

Well, April's UFO number was 8.  That project didn't even make it out of the box. But, conveniently, the Friday Night Sew-In inspired me to finish the pillow cases I was making for ConKerr Cancer.  And, those were on the UFO list.  So, another month where I'm swapping my project, but I do have a completed UFO!  Now I just have to mail them.


And on to May.  Judy picked the right number this month :)  My son's quilt has been up on my wall for a couple of weeks waiting for a border. And this month, Judy drew #2, which is ... my son's quilt!   Now, if the fabric will just arrive (and match) I'll be set to go on this one.

1 comment:

  1. Your son's quilt looks amazing. I'm anxious to see what border fabric you are going to use. Hope it arrives soon. :)

    ReplyDelete