Monday 30 April 2012

Design Wall Monday - April 30

My design wall looks exactly the same as it did last week.  On the good side, I think I found the fabric I need online.  It is so hard to tell colour on the computer, so I've order some of the 3 fabrics that it might be. Once those arrive, hopefully one will match and I should be good to finish this quilt for my son.

In other news, I'm still feathering my way through the watercolour star.  I hope to finish that this week, so that I can get another quilt basted.  I want to finish up all those quilts off my railing, so I can count some serious stash usage :)

Check out more design walls over at Patchwork Times today.

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty quilt. Good luck finding a fabric that matches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color change in this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great and I agree ordering fabric online is like trying to order paint. I nearly made some serious mistakes in color/fabric based on a online color screen and then I found the fabric at the store. Good idea to order several choices!! The rest will always be used ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the sites I mentioned to you. missingfabrics.com and quiltshops.com. I hope you did find a match!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty :)
    I had also learn the hard way about shopping on line for fabric
    Have a nice day
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your color transitions through this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks lovely - hope one of those fabrics works for you! Best of luck with the feathers this week.

    ReplyDelete