Wednesday 25 April 2012

Star Progress


When I started quilting my watercolour star, I knew that I wanted to do feathers.  I'm not too experienced with this so I created myself a template and got to work over the weekend.  So far, so good.  This is my progress to date.  4 of the points are done, 4 to go.  Then I will have to figure out what I want to do in the background of the quilt.

Here's a picture of the back of the quilt.  The feathers get a bit lost in the swirl pattern on the backing.

I'm linking up at Freshly Pieced today. I love the motivation I get from Work in Progress Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. wow!! this is a tremendous amount of work; piecing,and quilting. looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your star is wonderful.Loved the idea to do the feathers.I think I'm going to try it.

    ReplyDelete