Friday 20 April 2012

Friday Night Sew-in

It's sew-in night!  Today is my son's 16th birthday, so I don't know how much time I'm going to have to participate, but I have great plans for tonight anyway :)  I want to finish putting together my April colour challenge.  Do the border for Orca Bay. And hopefully finish the latest Monday Mystery, before the next one starts.

But this month, Friday Night Sew-In is dedicated to ConKerr Cancer.  So I am going to try to complete 2 pillowcases to send to them for the kids.  Check out the details here, and I hope you'll join us.  Here are some of the pillowcases I made last year, to help inspire you.

On a different note, I submitted a quilt to the contest at Quilting Gallery. I'd love it if you dropped by and voted for "Pink Links".

No comments:

Post a Comment