It has been a weekend for finishes. I completed my April colour challenge top.
The Orca Bay quilt has borders now. That one is finished just in time - Bonnie is taking down the instructions very shortly, so hop over there an download the files, if you want to make this quilt.
The Monday Mystery finally has its borders. I'm second guessing the cornerstone choice, but other than that I think this worked out nicely. And it used up some fabric that's been hanging out in my closet for far too long.
And finally, I made 2 pillow cases for ConKerr Cancer -
which gets them off my UFO list. So, if I don't get to the official
April UFO, I have at least completed one of my outstanding projects. They will be sent off to Arrow Cabinets as part of the Friday Night Sew-in party.
All this work was great for my stash report this week. I used:
5.25 yards for the April colour challenge
1.25 yards for Orca Bay borders
2 yards for pillow cases
.75 yards for Mystery borders
Total out this week - 9.25 yards. And, amazingly, nothing in! I stopped by the fabric shop today, but managed to leave unencumbered by new fabric.
Totals this year:
49 yards out, 75 1/2 yards in
Net for 2012: 26 1/2 yards in
Check out Judy's blog for more stash reports today.