Wednesday 9 January 2013

Crazy?

As if I don't already have enough block of the month projects underway (check out this link for my current projects), I just signed up for 3 more. I'm not really fond of BOM which are all different blocks, but I think I can take the blocks and make quilties from various sets of them, for most of the BOM projects.

First, there's a Scrap Happy BOM focusing on different techniques all year
RebeccaMaeDesigns

And a "skill builder".  Again. a lot of different techniques throughout the year.  I love the colours she made this quilt in. Not sure yet what I'm going to use, but I'm leaning towards more scrappiness, and quilties rather than one quilt at the end.
Pile O' Fabric

And then the Craftsy BOM for 2013.

This should definitely keep me busy all year long.  I hope I find enough time to keep up on them all, and also do some designing of my own quilts.



No comments:

Post a Comment