Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Work in Progress
But that required an extension base for my machine, so that I could more easily use a ruler. I finally ordered it just after Christmas, and it came last weekend. I was so happy, and ready to start this quilt. I picked it up Saturday and on Sunday morning went downstairs to install it. And it did not fit AT ALL. After much struggle (I was warned that it was going to be tight to get on) this is what I ended up with. It is supposed to be flat :(
In the meantime, while taking breaks from the long arm, I finished a second dresden plate for the Block Party this month at my LQS, and finished a whirling star - done correctly this time!
I'm linking up today over at Freshly Pieced and the Needle and Thread Network, for Work in Progress Wednesday.
Labels: Work in Progress