Sunday 20 January 2013

Stash Report - Jan 20

Apparently I neglected to report anything last week. That could be because there wasn't anything to report, I guess.  Since then, I have quilted 2 baby quilts - 1.5 yards of backing used.  And bound 3 quilts - 1 yard total.  No finishes yet this week.  With my plethora of BOM projects (9 at last count, and a new one today) I may not finish much of anything before the end of the year.  But I will keep trying, and I do hope to make at least 1-2 quilties each month for guild, so that will help keep my counts climbing.

For today, total used = 2.5 yards
For the year: 13 3/4 yards out

Here are the baby quilts I finished this week, which I posted about a few days ago. They have been handed in at guild and are on their way to the local hospital.  In addition, I finished my son's quilt!  3 years in the making - well, more like 6 months in the making and 2.5 years being avoided.  But I completed the quilting on it over the weekend. Bound it Monday/Tuesday.  Took it to the guild for show and tell on Wednesday, and it is now happily on my son's bed.

I'm linking up at Judy's stash report today.  Drop by to see what others are up to.

4 comments:

  1. I also have those avoided projects! Maybe we can declare this the year of "Non-Avoidance"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moley! How on earth can you do 9 BOMs at a time? I can only work on one project (not including my English paper piecing "to go" project) at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors in your son's quilt. Your baby quilts will be loved by both baby and momma. 9 BOMs - I can't even keep up with one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your site and how you have it set up. I looked through your journal some too. You've done some really nice quilts. I noticed that you are a member of the QuiltBoard also. I did a Farmer's Wife BOW with them a couple of years back. I found your site through Judy; I'm doing the Stash Count also.

    ReplyDelete