Monday 14 January 2013

Design Wall Monday - Jan 14

My design wall today has a number of projects on it.  Busy little fingers last week made plenty of progress on my BOM projects.  Fortunately I got most of that done before I had a run in with my rotary cutter.

First, I have the bits for the Back to Square One Mystery.  I have no idea where this is going - I know it's a medallion quilt, so shouldnt' be too many months before we have the center block together.

Then, a lone star for the Scrap Happy block of the month.  I like the many colours in this, although I cheated and am using fat quarters, rather than scraps. Kind of defeats my "use up my scraps" plan.  The star went together perfectly.  Then I added the background squares, and everything fell apart.  I'm not too happy with the end result, but haven't decided if I'll rework it or just "quilt it out" when it's done.



Dancing with the Stars is coming along.  It's part of my "Get it Done" list for this month.  Only one more block to make.

And I have the first set of blocks for the Craftsy block of the month.

I'm linking up at Judy's Design Wall Monday post today.  Drop by to see what everyone else is up to.

4 comments:

  1. I love your colors in the back to square one mystery!! I have my pieces done but not posted yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do beautiful work. All your color choices are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your back to square one fabrics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those stars are stunning. I'm doing the mystery and the Craftsy BOM, too. It's fun to see how the blocks look different with different fabrics. Yours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete