On the first, I posted this list. And I'm happy to say that 3 out of 4 are DONE! I like to think they would have happened anyway, but it was really nice to have some goals, for those days when I didn't know what to work on.
- Catch up on Dancing with the Stars BOM - Done! blocks are now a top, ready for borders
- Catch up on Gardener's Alphabet stitching. That's probably too big a challenge, so let's just say I'll finish block D, and do at least 1 more (I have A, B, E, F to do). Nope. I did some stitching on block D, but not done yet.
- Quilt Grant's quilt. This poor thing has waited through 2 years of UFO challenges, and still isn't done. No more excuses - I'll load it on my long arm before I put anything else on there, and get it done. Done!! Quilted, bound, and on his bed.
- Make 2 quilties for guild this month. This might interfere with #3, so I'll have to think about how to get them all quilted this month. Or maybe if I load Grant's quilt tomorrow, I'll be obligated to finish it so that I can load up the quilties. Done.
To summarize, for future reference:
- Finish 2 blocks of Gardener's Alphabet. Towards this end, I will pick up my stitching whenever I'm watching TV. Since I have no knitting projects under way, and just finished my book, I should be able to stick to that goal.
- Add border to "Dancing with the Stars" quilt
- Quilt pink star.
- Finish a quiltie before guild night.