Sunday 27 January 2013

Stash Report - Jan 27

There's a little bit of fabric to report today.  I finished the top & backing for my ugly fabric challenge.
2 yards - ugly fabric quilt
1.5 yards - backing


I also worked Friday night and Saturday on a UFO I've had since I was on retreat last November.  Got all the blocks finished and the top assembled.  Now to figure out borders.   I don't have much of any of the fabrics, since this was all made from FQs, so I'll have to be creative.  I might have enough of the gold in the alternate blocks to make a narrow border as a starting point.

Total stash usage this year:
For the year: 17 1/4 yards out

Drop by Judy's blog to see more stash reports today.

3 comments:

  1. Both quilts you shared are great. Can't call your ugly fabric quilt ugly, I really like it. Great numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the bottom quilt really need a border??? And I would do white.... but I thin it would look as a 'modern' quilt and just bind it!!!!

    ReplyDelete